Added last week: 3 new brands, 10 new pedals

Can be split up once there are more posts.
(lounge / effects / amps / vintage / ???)

Re: Added last week: 3 new brands, 10 new pedals

Postby Fusion » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:21 am

I've noticed on these reviews you do not mention the basic price of the unit which I have always found to be rather important and I usually put it at the top of my reviews, as bang for the buck is somewhat important these days, although I suppose an argument could be made as if anything is worth the money,
Still nice to know round about what these puppies cost. You do manage to find a lot of obscure pedal makes which I rather like.
Avatar pic of the "classic" 1967 Yashushita Spud Vibe.
Fusion

Postby DiscoFreq » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Yes, the problem is that the price is not always known at the time I add the pedals.

Even with older (vintage) pedals I can give a good idea of what they go for, but I'm not sure how to present that data (I don't want to push prices either).
DiscoFreq

Postby Pepe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:47 pm

One thing that I'd like to have added is the date of the first appearance of the pedals or the production years. That might be a tough task for all the hundreds and thousands of models that are in the database, but that's really an information that I have always missed.
Pepe

Postby Fusion » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:28 am

So sans any real information on the pedals or reviews, I am a little lost as to the purpose. No one ever seems to post here.
Avatar pic of the "classic" 1967 Yashushita Spud Vibe.
Fusion

Return to Main Forum