[Brand] New brand - Brantone Electronics

Can be split up once there are more posts.
(lounge / effects / amps / vintage / ???)

New brand - Brantone Electronics

Postby Brantone electronics » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello Folks. After a hiatus of a few years due to a close family bereavement, i am returning to manufacturing guitar effects. My previous brand traded under the name of Sharptone FX and made the official WEM pepbox reissue, as well as the Tonemaster MK2, MK1.5, Mojo Fuzz etc. I am excited to be back making new designs and will be making another limited run of the official WEM pepbox which is licensed for me to make with kind permission of our beloved Charlie. I was very saddened by his sudden passing a few years ago and pleased that June his wife is still running the show at the WEM/Watkins headquarters. New designs will include my own take on some classic circuits as well as completely new ones. Photos and descriptions of the new pedals i will be posting up shortly and launching a new website, where all products can be seen with demo videos etc. It's good to be back here on the database and being part of such a great community. TTFN - Jon Sharp - Brantone Electronics. :)
P1010003.JPG
The officially licensed WEM Pepbox reissue. Fully endorsed and approved by Charlie Watkins.
Brantone electronics

Return to Main Forum