[For Sale] ZVex/Dwarfcraft/Koma/Big John Pedals

Secondhand

ZVex/Dwarfcraft/Koma/Big John Pedals

Postby JapanJapan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi folks,

Tried posting this in the for sale/trade section but was not able to do so. I wondered if one of you kind souls would be good enough to move this thread for me (I'm sorry for posting it here but I figured this was the best place to put it in the hope that it would get shifted to the right section)...

Hope you are all having a great 2014. I have a few pedals for sale, as follows:

ZVex Seek Wah II, Hand Painted, Boxed with paperwork. BRAND NEW AND UNUSED. £225+postage (will post to EU)
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil - Boxed with Paperwork. BRAND NEW AND UNUSED. £110+postage (will post to EU)
another Dwarfcraft Robot Devil - Boxed with paperwork. BRAND NEW AND UNUSED. £110+postage (will post to EU)
Big John Lil' John Fuzz - Boxed with paperwork. BRAND NEW AND UNUSED. £60+postage (will post to EU)
Koma Elektronik BD101 - Comes with paperwork and brand new unused PSU. £220+postage (will post to EU) (Will package - pedal bought direct from Koma but not boxed - Will box for postage).

I also have an Ashdown FA60 2x12 Valve combo for spares/repairs. Needs new power amp valves. Fitted with 2 Celestion Vintage 30s (I believe). OPen to offers, UK Postage only.

All of these pedals are based in Bristol UK. I am not a retailer - I happened to pick a load of pedals up from a retailer some months back and still have these ones floating about.

Will combine postage and I am open to sensible offers/trades.

Thanks guys and sorry again if I posted this in the wrong section. If one of the moderators can move this or enable me to post there, that would be glorious.

Many thanks
Luke
JapanJapan

Re: ZVex/Dwarfcraft/Koma/Big John Pedals

Postby EffectsDatabase » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Hey Luke, welcome!

I moved the topic, to avoid spam new users first need some more posts to create topics here, but it's ok :-)
EffectsDatabase
Site Admin

Postby JapanJapan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Ah great, thanks fella...

I've not been a member of the forum before but I have previously used a couple of other features (Want/For Sale List etc).

This is my first port of call for any pedal information. Hopefully somebody can get some use out of the gear I am selling!

Thanks all x
JapanJapan

Postby JapanJapan » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 am

A couple more boxes to add to this:

WMD Geiger Counter Civilian Issue. Boxed, hardly used (velcro attached to bottom). This has been sat on my board, in a corner plugged into a loop switcher so never even stepped on. £100+postage. Boxed.

MWFX Wave Machine. No longer in production, made of wood, looks a bit like one of these: http://www.mwfx.co.uk/ - One dial for volume and a three way selector switch for wave shape. Awazing distortion/synth fuzz but like the Geiger Counter, rarely used due to a Second Voice Deluxe/Full Metal Jacket combo covering all my buzzing needs. £75+postage, no box.

TC Electronic Nova Repeater. Bought this is error whilst rushing to win what I thought was a Nova Delay. That said, it's a really decent delay pedal with a lot of functionality. I've since picked up a Nova Delay and I already have a Supa-Puss so this is surplus to requirements. Scratched a fair bit, good used condition but perfect working order. £70+postage

EHX LPB1 - Hardly used, boxed I think (I'll check the crate containing boxes of boxes) £20+postage

Of the pedals mentioned above, the Dwarfcraft Robot Devil and Koma Elektronik BD101 are still available. Now priced at £100 for the Dwarfcraft and £199 for the Koma as I think I overdid it first time around.

I've also got 6 gold plated George L straight .155 plugs for sale, as a set. £25 (free postage). I'll include any remaining cable I have as well. These cost £5.75 per plug plus postage usually so that's a reasonable saving.

Also a potentially working Gator G-Bus 8 plus cables. I think the connection to the external adapter is a little dodgy, or perhaps the external adapters connection is, either way, intermittent power is being received by the pedals. I'm not really one for trying to fix things so £30+postage.

Happy to send pictures of any of the pedals upon request. I'm not at home at the time of posting this and don't have any to hand.

Thanks
Luke
JapanJapan

Postby EffectsDatabase » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:59 am

I loved those MWFX pedals but never bought one, tempted...
EffectsDatabase
Site Admin

Return to For sale / for trade / wanted / seen